lunes, febrero 21, 2011

Ticking clock

Its been quiet in the world lately, even when theres sounds of gunshots in the east and thunder clashing in the west... Its been quiet around the house lately, even though this weekend was packed with visitors, chants and sounds of glasses crashing... its been quiet inside my room lately, even if the sound of nostalgic music echoes constantly between the walls...
Its quiet everywhere, compared to the never ending noise thats rumbling inside my head...
I haven't stopped thinking... I've tried forgetting about you... I've tried to get you back...
Iv'e tried pouring drinks... I've tried blazing candles... I've tried warm notes... I've tried lovely gifts... I've tried and failed once and once again...

I guess it's all come down to this...
While tonight threatens to become Omega... I lively recall the Alpha...

You should write me a letter, a mail or a signal of trust.

No hay comentarios.: